Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bye Bye everyone...

As everyone knows, everything good comes to an end... change is a part of life and everybody needs to accept that.
Firstly, I would like to say thank u to Ms. Cooper for giving us this opportunity to express our thoughts with everyone..i must admit that it was very fun to have a place to fully express ourselves...

Secondly, i would like to say thanks to SJCJC, teachers and staff.. this skool have given me lots of memories and a very goood education.. i will cherish it throughout my lifetime!!

I would like to thank all my wonderful frens and classmates... without them nothing would not be possibleee!!

I would also like to say Good Luck to the 1st year as they become 2nd years...it will be very fun as a 2nd year hehehe n i know u guys will make the most of it..

Last but definately the least.... A Big Congrats to all the 2nd yearssss!! We finallly made it and now we are graduatinggg!! yayyy!! I will misss you guyssss!! there is only 1 more weeek, lets make the most of it! Now all of us will embark on a new life and don't know whether we are gonna have the opportunity to see each other againn... From the time we entered into 6th form, we have been dreaming of this day and it has finallly arrived!! Once again CONGRATULATIONNSS!!

GUD LUCK EVERYONE IN UR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!!!!!



http://www.picspik.com/ | Take Care Scraps, Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment